mercredi 21 août 2019

Republicans - what are your favorite environmental policies?

As a Republican, what are your top 3 - 5 favorite policies for dealing with environmental issues? These would be solutions to global warming, species extinction, habitat loss, clean air and water, sustainability, the usual. Including anything currently implemented, still on the drawing board, or entirely novel. I'm also interested in where you put the environment on your list of priorities -- top five, bottom ten? However you want to characterize it.

Why do I ask? Because I feel like I've lost the thread when it comes to Republican environmentalism. I don't know what your side stands for or what you want to see happen. This is your chance to relieve me of my ignorance and extol the virtues of your own favorite initiatives.

What I don't want
-Democrats giving their favorite solutions
-Republicans explaining everything the Democrats are doing wrong
-Solutions on a small scale, like removing plastic straws from restaurants
-Bare naked links. Give at least a brief summary of what's being solved and how
-Nuclear power. I already know that tends to be favored by the right, and I feel like I understand the arguments

I don't expect anyone to be an expert on any given policy, but I do reserve the right to ask questions and press for clarifications.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2Z8W3QX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire