vendredi 23 août 2019

Bullying in school were are the teachers

I got into a fight about twice a month in high school and on the school bus. The guys I was fighting were trying to pick on me. I had black eyes and its amazing I still have most of my teeth. Some of the punks I fought were way bigger than I was and apparently me not just standing there and taking the abuse angered them. However, I had rather go down fighting that just hope it will go away.

A girl I knew was shoved out of the dressing room wearing nothing but a bra and panties and another girl was only wearing a towel when the same thing happened to her. One poor boy was shoved out of the dressing room with nothing on at all. Let's just say except for what his hands could cover he was completely exposed.

Ok nobody was ever punished for doing this. The teachers were whereabouts unknown. Well, I do know where they were. Smoking cigarettes and yakking away in the teacher's lounge.

A lot could be done to stop bullying but sitting out of sight isn't one of them.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/33U0OfZ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire