vendredi 30 août 2019

Male & Female Brains Are The Same

I've had two anthropology teachers in Kansas tell the class that there is no difference between male and female brains, that the genders are the same. Is this belief starting to become a thing now?

The first teacher I approached about it, who was always in a hurry, kind of broke down and said there is research supporting both sides, and that we really don't know...

The second teacher I haven't spoken with, but he told the class it was proven a long time ago. His source was Sex and Temperament in Three Primitive Societies (1935) by Margaret Mead, wherein in the Tchambuli tribe the women were dominate.

Last time I heard this argument, it was from right-wing Christians trying to disprove homosexuality and what not. Now I am hearing it from the left?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2ZzEgls

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire