jeudi 29 août 2019

Historical Jeeps

Having owned only one Jeep product in my life I don't fancy myself a die hard fan boy, but I appreciate that the Jeep has been a bit of historical vehicle.

Jeep themselves have set up a bit of a shrine to their history.

As a non-fan boy, though I like to think of the jeep concept of being much broader than those vehicles made under the Jeep brand name. There are the obvious licensed vehicles, like those made by Mahindra and many others. But I also think of Ford Broncos, Toyota FJs and LR Defenders as more of a Jeep than some current vehicles with Jeep badging.

With that broad definition, what are some of your favorite historical Jeeps?

Maybe a CJ loaded up with accessories, or a Jeepster, or maybe Ford do Brazil product, like the Troller.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2L6RC0z

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire