dimanche 12 août 2018

Keith Ellison Accused of Domestic Violence

Current member of the US House of Representatives, Deputy Head of the DNC, and potential Democratic nominee for Minnesota's Attorney General Keith Ellison is accused of domestic violence in a Facebook post from his former girlfriend's son.

Quote:

“I was using my moms computer trying to download something and I clicked on a file, I found over 100 text and twitters messages and video almost 2 min long that showed Keith Ellison dragging my mama off the bed by her feet, screaming and calling her a ‘******* bitch’ and telling her to get the **** out of his house,” he wrote.
If the video truly exists and if it is released, his goose is cooked. As it is I suspect his current campaign for AG is mortally wounded, with only two days to go before the Democratic primary. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2MFLs5L

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire