mardi 14 août 2018

accusing the left of child crimes

I've been seeing something odd in right leaning groups on social media over the last month or so. I've seen a lot of memes that can be summarized as "we told you the Left would eventually want to force your to give up your kids to sex predators and here we now are!"


Except...I can never get anyone to tell me what they mean by this. I'm unaware of any legislation either passed or proposed anywhere that relates to this. I'm also unaware of any rally regarding this.


I am aware that crazy people found a homeless camp in the desert and somehow thought it was being used by child trafficking. And then there is the ongoing Pizzagate/Qanon madness. But these aren't groups that normally go down those rabbit holes.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2OyQx0s

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire