lundi 1 janvier 2018

Apps keep minimizing in Win 10

Maybe some more tech savvy person might know....happens like every 10 secs, driving me nuts. This only happens on games, although I notice that other apps "try" to minimize it seems (I see the menu bar at the top flickering at the same rate), so I'm guessing it's only games because they run in full-screen mode. Googled all over the place to no avail. I also can't create a new user account as I guessed my profile might (once again) be corrupted, not sure if it's related (since Win 10 sucks arse in general).

My only possible lead was it started about when I installed a Call of Duty game. Like most people I thought "maybe it's a virus" (even though I knew it was unlikely) and after uninstalling that, did full scans more than once with current Malwarebytes and Defender and nothing. Ran sfc.exe, found nothing. Anyone with insights?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2lCtzZa

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire