mercredi 24 janvier 2018

Share 500 gig of data with multiple locations

I've got about 400 to 500 gig of data in multiple documents, videos, PowerPoints, spreadsheets, etc., that I need people in multiple locations to be able to see, print, make copies, add new documents, change existing documents, etc.

Some people are using Windows 10 and some are using Macs.

It's possible that if I took out the videos (only two of use actually need access to those and I can handle that separately) I could get it down to 100 gig or so.

At the moment, everyone is on the same local network so I just have a shared drive on the network that everyone has access to. It's easy for anyone to open Explorer on Windows or Finder on a Mac and see the documents and do whatever they want.

But now everyone is going to work from home, and I need to provide everyone access to these documents, and preferably using something as simple as a shortcut on their desktop they can click and see the docs.

Any ideas?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2DHLFo0

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire