jeudi 18 janvier 2018

Random web page UI annoyances

Web Designers:

- If I'm entering my phone number on your website for some reason either have it so it adds the dashes in or not. Don't do that thing where I type my phone number in with dashes but it cuts off the last 2 or 3 characters because it counted the dashes as characters. Same thing with SS Numbers.

- Okay there is zero reason for a website in 2018 to have a "maximum" password complexity. The idea that your website won't accept my password because it's too complex is brain burning in its stupidity.

- Links opening up in new windows should only be used when necessary. If to get from the homepage to my account page takes 3 clicks (which it shouldn't) i certainly shouldn't wind up with 3 open windows for some reason.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2FThwA7

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire