mardi 31 octobre 2017

Yahoo e-mail not working

I'm having problems accessing my Yahoo e-mail for the last several hours. When I log in I get an error page saying,
Quote:

We're experiencing some technical difficulties...

We’re sorry, but Yahoo Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You can try back again shortly, or visit our help pages for ways to troubleshoot the issue.
Temporary error: 2
I went to their help page, but it doesn't really address anything useful about error code 2. When I asked for help, I had to fill out their online form with my user name, but the only e-mail address it would accept was the one with my user name in it. So now they're going to send me a reply to the e-mail address which will not display my inbox or any other folder on the page. Talk about a useless gesture on their part.

Running a disk cleaner and restarting does nothing.

I sent a 2nd trouble report including another Yahoo account I have access to; hopefully they will contact me via the working address.

My wife is able to log onto her account just fine, so I'm worried that it is account related and not server related. Some of my most recent e-mails might be gone forever, a few of them were important. Most of my e-mails are backed up, but nothing from this month. :(

Anyone else have this problem with Yahoo recently?

Ranb


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2ykhzoE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire