dimanche 29 octobre 2017

Watching Youtube on my TV

I got a new LG 49UJ6300 smart TV; standard remote, no smart remote. One of the available features is a home button on the remote that allows me to select services like hulu, Netflix or Youtube to display on the screen. I have various subscriptions to channels like Curious Droid and Last Week Today. Watching these videos on the TV is preferable to using my small laptop, except I am unable to sort the videos contained in my subscriptions in any order at all when they're listed on the TV's menu.

When I go to my Youtube account online using my laptop, it is a simple matter to select "videos" and "sort by" to search for the videos I want to watch. When selecting Youtube on the LG TV I can select a subscribed channel but the videos are then listed in random order, not by date or views or any other order I can determine. There seems to be no way to sort the videos other than by channel. Some of the help section advice says to use a smart phone for this or that, but I only have a cheap pre-paid Nokia.

Any suggestions on how to sort the videos as they appear on the TV? I'd rather not generate a playlist but have them appear by date; newest to oldest. Thanks.

Ranb


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2if74Ib

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire