dimanche 22 octobre 2017

APT Tax

Hi all,

I've been following the threads in this section lately and have to admit I've been interested and researching on my own to try and keep up. I'm hoping to hear opinions on the APT tax (Automated Payment Transaction Tax) and how it might affect our economy vs the tax reform being proposed by Pres. Trump and the Republican leadership. I apologize but I don't have enough posts to make a link, please search Automated Payment Transaction Tax for the website created by them.

I'm interested in your thoughts on how it would affect our economy (especially in relation to stopping or slowing the speculation rampant in all the markets), how it might impact the "fairness" of the playing field (fed backed big investors would at least pay a small tax in place of fair interest rates) and is it feasible that this could be used as a transition from our pay-it-forward Social Security/health care setup to a longer-term plan involving actual solvency.

I did take basic economics many years ago in college but I'd like some different perspectives and actual expertise if you have any to offer. Thanks!


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2it7cI3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire