vendredi 20 octobre 2017

The Most Dangerous Man in America 2017 - Part 3

It's been a long time. Certainly long enough to begin a new thread here, and begin publishing my latest, greatest, evidence of spiritual power.

I will argue that planet earth is similar to your PC or laptop, in that it too runs on software, which can accept commands. The term I prefer to use is "command line sequence."

My first act after returning to these boards was to perform a search of the word "eclipse," and I was surprised to find no obvious threads on the subject, pop up. Perhaps I'm overlooking something, or failing to use the more advances features, but I would have expected at least as many threads about the recent total solar eclipse in the U.S., as I see on "Big Foot." After all, long before the "big feet" era, native or ancient peoples saw an eclipse as a significant transitional event, usually taken in a negative light.

For those who may have forgotten or are unfamiliar, I am Raptor Witness, and I claim to be the most dangerous man in America, capable of sending any plague I choose, upon the Kingdom of the Beast and the False Prophet, which are the United States government, and her broadcast media apparatus.

I respect the atheist, or agnostic point of view, and critical thinkers of all stripes. You are equally welcome to debate, but please understand that simple criticism is not debate material.

My time is sometimes limited, so if you're a serious critic and I don't respond in a timely fashion, please feel free to alert me on my other social media platforms, or by PM here. I have a busy life outside of here, but every so often I enjoy this type of environment, especially after I've had time to build up a series of effective plagues, which have arguably already been executed on Earth's mainframe. Note that I’m speaking in the past tense here, but of course I may offer up some new material in this thread, also. By “new material,” I simply mean new plagues.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2xd3pRH

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire