samedi 21 octobre 2017

A never ending slow motion train wreck - A chronological list

I don't know who on here posted the term, "A never ending slow motion train wreck" to describe the current administration, but I love the term.

I had to google why all the business leaders left his "esteemed and well-hung business leader council" thingy. It seems more than only 2 months ago, because it seems that every day there is something else I - or we - have to process.

So, in an attempt to make a list of all the "WTF" moments so far, I'm starting this thread.

I'm spitballing here with what I remember off hand, so...have a heart.

--------------

1) Biggest inauguration crowd period.
2) "I'm tired and this conversation is going nowhere" and then hanging up on the Australian Prime Minister.
3) Bowling Greene Massacre
4) (Where do we put Trump whining about Obama spying on him?)
5) Firing Comey
6) Trump upset Sessions (did the right thing) and recused himself.
7) Can I pardon myself?
8) Good and bad on both sides.
9) Transgender military ban

...etc...


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2xVCRUo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire