vendredi 27 octobre 2017

Antihistamine eye drops for our muscles?

Antihistamine eye drops for our muscles?

Hay fever has been bad for me this year, and even the non-drowsey pills get into my brain. So I tried drops instead. Son of a gun, my muscles do much better. Relaxed, even rubbery. I just mowed the lawn, first time in three months- can you say hay fever heaven? Hot today, I'm cooling off now.

I looked it up on the net. First cite was for muscle builders- how antihistamines can reverse their day's gains because they interfere with the inflammation response that is what brings muscle building about. BINGO!!! ( I can't take NSAIDs because of weak kidneys)

I'm using Bausch & Lomb Opcon-A, I think it is a second generation anti-H, not available in pills.

And yes, I know, placebo is a possibility. Stronger for youse. But I didn't have any muscle expectations, I was taking it for watery eyes.

Anybody else with similar experience?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2zKoSlK

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire