jeudi 15 juillet 2021

This really made me angry.

I was on another forum, either Quora or Reddit, and was reading comments about the condo collapse. Someone posted that she had located her cat after several days, and had already given up looking for him. When she found him, he had crawled into a small space that wound up protecting him. Lots of tears when she and the cat were reunited. OK.

Then I started to read the comments. Several people told her that it was "proof" that "everyone has a "guardian angel"! And it was the guardian angel that reunited the cat with his owner.

I think I had steam coming out of my nostrils. So, apparently all of the other pets and people that did die, or the people who were never reunited with their pets, begs the question - where were their guardian angels? Tied up in traffic? Taking a day off?

OK, I have vented. Thanks!


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2U6VdTH

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire