mardi 13 juillet 2021

iTunes alternative?

I'm on the hunt for an iTunes replacement. I think.

Situation: Currently in use is an iPod Touch 5th Gen running iOS 9.3.something_ancient. It's maxed out on storage space, most of the apps can't be upgrade and no longer sync to anything and I'm worried it's going to go kaput and leave me sans access to everything. I have a replacement 7th Gen running iOS 14.4.1. How do I get the stuff on the 5th Gen to the 7th Gen?

Additional situation: iTunes and my iTunes library are on a computer that I haven't used in more than a year. New computer has the library copied from a back up hard drive, sans app files, but doesn't have iTunes.

Quick googling tells me there are iTunes replacement software options for music and books and videos. Is there an all in one option that can also do apps?

Ideally, I'm looking for something that will let me move the apps from the 5th gen iPod to the new 7th gen without wiping them off of the 5th gen, and which also has a UI that will let me organize them on my regular Win 10 computer they way I want them to be on the new iPod rather than having to do the organization part on the iPod itself.

I know a lot of the apps will need to be updated or won't be compatible at all. Just hoping to find a way to lose as little as possible in the transition.

Or should I just download iTunes? Thanks in advance.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3AXTXCP

1 commentaire:

  1. There are many iTunes alternatives to help you transfer data. Here I found a post including some recommendations: 10 Best iPhone Transfer Software

    RépondreSupprimer