mardi 26 janvier 2021

United States Currency/Coinage Redesign

//This is a subtopic that's been brought up and is close to hijacking a couple of political threads, so I figure a thread to discuss it wouldn't be a horrible idea. I also figured here was more appropriate then the economics subforum since it's not about money or economics but design, but if anyone really pushes the issue move it there.//

Like I said in the other threads I think printing tech has advanced to the point that we're not limited to single images on currency and coins so I proposed something along the line of rotating group of images. To expand on that.

1 Dollar Bill - Presidents
5 Dollar Bill - Great American Scientist/Explorers/Inventors
10 Dollar Bill - Great American Social Activists
20 Dollar Bill - ???
100 Dollar Bill - Great American non-President Political Figures


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/39k4uMY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire