dimanche 17 janvier 2021

Could zombies exist on Mars?

First, a disclaimer: I do not actually think that there are zombies presently on Mars.

But, if there were zombies, could they exist on Mars? I mean, if zombies are already dead, do they still need air, water and food? If they don't need these, then zombies could exist on Mars.

I think we need answers to this question before we send people to Mars. If mankind eventually builds colonies on Mars, we need to protect them from the possibility of dead colonists rising from their graves and eating peoples' brains. I don't think NASA is doing the kind of research necessary to answer this, and that President Biden and the Democratically-controlled Congress need to fund the crucially-important research that pro-zombie Republicans have been blocking for years. I for one would not want to go to Mars if I had to worry about being eaten by zombies roaming around the Martian desert and attacking people inside the colony!


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2XMv6zA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire