mardi 1 septembre 2020

Virtual World Magic Convention

The Toronto Magic Company has been trying to re-invent itself in the virtual world. This is their biggest effort so far.

Their e-mail to me:

Quote:

Only read this email if you're a magician.

I'm serious

If you're not a magician and you're reading this, I'm not responsible for what you see.

.

.

.

Magicians.

In 5 days we're launching something HUGE.

I can't tell you much, but I can tell you this.

It's a VIRTUAL magic convention
It's September 27th 9am -10pm
We're bringing together the best magicians from across the globe
It all takes place in an 8-bit world
There are only 300 tickets available

If you're even remotely intrigued click this link and watch the teaser video and sign up to keep up to date.

Tickets are going live in a few days and they're going to move FAST!

We hope to see you there

-Jonah Babins
http://www.unconventional.fun/

(I don't benefit in any way by posting this. I'm just trying to help out in these troubling times.)


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/34RMA23

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire