mardi 1 septembre 2020

Does this make me a woo-woo?

Ever since I was a kid, I have a history of finding certain numbers either good or bad. I was too young to even recall what/why the number 7 felt positive. Yet, all of these years, I still will do things automatically, such as having to count 7 ice cubes in my water glass. Toast? I cut the bread into seven pieces. Things like that.

There are 'bad' numbers as well. I avoid 85. Again, no idea why. If I am at the store, and I see it will come $8.50, I will quickly grab another item to bring it up from the 85.

There is no doubt that it sounds simply superstitious, but I have no history of being superstitious. So, am I a woo?:confused:


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/34RxFVK

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire