samedi 5 septembre 2020

my stepson needs a power cable

Hi Everybody

My stepson recently purchased a Call of Duty Juggernog mini fridge. It did not come with a power cable. The seller did not have it. He has tried calling Activision support and has looked on the relevant message boards but has had no success.

We don't know how to determine what cord would work and thought if anyone would be able to figure it out, that person would be here.

We have zero electrical skills and as it is a fridge that will be left running all the time, we don't want to cob something together.

I'm attaching three photos from him in the hope that they might spark someone to say, "I know the answer!'

Sorry - i can't get the images to load - I'll be back in a minute!


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2QWANHx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire