lundi 13 mai 2019

Android Users -

I'm now one of you. I've escaped.

Apple has finally lost me and I've upgraded to A Galaxy S10+.

Playing with it while it's receiving data from my soon to be departed iPhone X - possibly the most overrated model in the history of iPhones. It's a great camera, and that's about it. So far I'm liking the Samsung, except the finger print scanner is having a problem initializing, there's a fair amount of crapware (maybe it's just that I'm not used to that) and the slick finish on the back get's smudgy real fast - going into a case asap.

Those are minor issues - I'm trying to avoid major ones, and that's where you Android gurus come in, since I have next to no experience with this OS. I seek recommendations for -

Anti Virus / security apps
Music apps, preferably free music
Photo / Video editing apps
Must have apps, any category
Any performance tweaks and tips

Thanks in advance.


via International Skeptics Forum http://bit.ly/2VZhphw

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire