samedi 11 mai 2019

Amazon: Belief, Bias, and the Evangelical Underground

I do suspect there is something rotten in the state of Amazon. The Institute for Creation Research, an evangelical antiscience mill, sponsers the Wonders of Creation, a series of publications advocating biblical literalism over science. They seem to have at least one fan on the Amazon Forum Team.

My review of the mineral book was briefly posted then vanished. While I was monitoring two other critical reviews vanished. I became suspicious and sampled reviews posted on the entire series. Recent reviews were glowing and rah-rah; anything critical was a couple of years back. I'm not going to conclude that the Amazon team itself is promoting the books (content of the series is just too loopy). I do think their team has a mole.

Those curious can find my commentary on the mineral book through goodreads or google books.


via International Skeptics Forum http://bit.ly/2YkgYMb

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire