dimanche 27 janvier 2019

Dr Phil. I know, I know!

It was on Friday. I was putzing around the house doing some manic cleaning, and after awhile I realized that a missing person/suspected homicide case was the topic of discussion. Being interested in crime topics, I paid more attention.


OK, some FBI profilers weighed in. The family interviewed. We learned that people heard "the victim" pull her car up to her house, followed by the sounds of a scuffle and muffled cries. Being in a rural, wooded area, she was never located.

Then - the Psychic weighs in! The woman psychic, with all of the lies about helping LE, and looking out of Central Casting, gave her "psychic visions".


I am serious here. "Water and woods", "against her will". WTF?


Does it make any difference, writing these shows?


via International Skeptics Forum http://bit.ly/2DDn3f4

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire