samedi 26 janvier 2019

Black Holes episode VII: The Schwarz Awakens ;)

So, if I understand the black hole universe hypothesis correctly -- which is probably not the case -- the idea is that basically matter that when a black hole forms, the matter going into the singularity from the right side of the diagram, goes right through the Einstein-Rosen bridge at the centre and out the left side of it, as a new universe. More or less, anyway. Plus some torsion and bouncing and stuff.

Well, I can sort of follow, for the one time collapse that formed the black hole. Thing is, that's not the end of the story, is it? My question, and I hope some of the more knowledgeable members will enlighten me, is: so, when more matter falls into the black hole, exactly where does it appear in that pocket universe?

Basically it seems to me like if I'm in that pocket universe, I should be able to tell that that's the case by the fact that more matter comes in through that wormhole. Stuff falls into the black hole in the parent universe, it should come through that bridge to my universe, innit?

But where does that wormhole even connect to my universe, anyway? It seems to me like it should be basically everywhere, if I understand it correctly. Does everything just appear to be back in time at the big bang moment, or how does that work?


via International Skeptics Forum http://bit.ly/2FRJijY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire