mardi 15 janvier 2019

Comedy from the corporate IT trenches

... from the perspective of an independent software consultant/developer. Thank Odin I was never W-2 at any of these freak shows. All informal statutes of limitations are long past.

First visit to Coca Cola, Atlanta. I met my contact who brought me into the project on the steps out front, for a quick debrief before heading into meetings.
Him: Under no circumstances should you mention Pepsi.

Me: Huh?

Him: Not even as a joke. You must not say Pepsi in this building.

Me: Huh?

Him: Think of it like saying "I have a bomb" when you're going through airport security. It's a firing offense.
I have many more amusing tales. Feel free to share yours.


via International Skeptics Forum http://bit.ly/2RtC9w9

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire