samedi 5 mars 2022

House Candidate Berates Police Officer

GOP House Candidate Seen Berating Cop, Calling Her 'Immigrant' During Traffic Stop

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/repub...b0d1388f0ece0b

Quote:

“I’ll just call your chief. How’s that? You know who I am, right?” Hyde asked her after she explained why she’d stopped him.
Triggered entitled snowflake?

Quote:

“I just spoke to your boss,” he said. “Is it your Russian immigrant status that makes you treat people like this?”
Doesn't like immigrants?

Quote:

Hyde posted a statement on Facebook Tuesday apologizing over the incident and admitting he was “belligerent and rude to the officer.”
I for one do not believe this apology took place, but I could be wrong. If I was the police officer involved, I would be more interested in hearing from Hyde why he thought his actions were appropriate.

Quote:

His key issues are listed as putting “America First,” protecting the Second Amendment, enacting term limits for elected leaders and fighting “cancel culture.”
He is backed by Stone and Flynn, so probably not pro-gun. He tried to cancel the police officer who ticketed him, so he is definitely pro-cancel culture.

Ranb


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/AvBbmNf

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire