jeudi 24 mars 2022

Easy App Development language/environment

Back in the 80’s and early 90’s, I used to do some simple programming using Basic, HyperCard and Access/VisualBasic. Nothing crazy, just little programs that helped with little tasks wherever I was working or maybe some weird text-based “games.” Since then, the programming world has evolved so much that I wouldn’t know where to start.

Now, I have a lot of ideas for some things to automate processes at our medical clinic. Does anyone have any suggestions for an easy HyperCard/Basic-but-modern language that I can learn and start trying to make some of these ideas real? Maybe I’m being too ambitious, but I would like to at least try.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/sOTNA8g

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire