mardi 29 décembre 2020

Trump Autobiography

Trump Autobiography

I am just curious, ...

Since Trump never misses a chance to make some decent money for himself, and since Trump never misses a chance to shamelessly promote himself, then I expect that Trump will publish his autobiography which will focus on his time as President within the next few weeks.

So, I was just wondering, will anyone here on the Forum read such a text?

As for me, I expect that I would try to read such a book. However, I would buy a used copy of the the book at a place like a flea market, a yard sale, or some such other thing in order to prevent any of the proceedes from such a sale going to POS like Trump.

Thanks much.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3pBnxay

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire