dimanche 6 décembre 2020

Marijuana is harmless. Right?

I'd just now been commenting on another thread that marijuana is fairly harmless. Far less harmful than alcohol, for instance.

But is that actually so? I think there's ample research saying this, but I don't actually have that research at hand at this time. So that it's entirely possible that I'm mistaken in thinking this.

I guess I'd have filed this away as "must check this out sometimes", and never actually got down to doing this, as one does with most things. So instead, this thread.



Is it fact that marijuana is fairly harmless? Is it fact that alcohol, for instance, is a far more harmful substance than is the ganja? Discuss.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3opOcH1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire