mardi 29 décembre 2020

Stimilus Check

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13340472)
Trump Tweets

Give the people $2000, not $600. They have suffered enough!
Quote Tweet

Like just about everyone, I would love to get a check from the U.S. Government for $2,000. But can the U.S. Government afford that much? The original bill -- with the $600 payment -- was priced at $900 billion, that it would cost the U.S. Treasury that much money. I presume if they increase the payment by better than 300% the total cost will be more than $2.7 trillion dollars. Is that too much? :( I have a sneaking suspicion trump's real motive in wanting to give this much larger payment is to create a major financial problem down the road for the Biden Administration. Of course it's not a done deal until the Senate passes it. Maybe they won't. I can't see many Republicans voting for this.

I didn't see this discussed and rather than respond to the above quote in the thread where it was posted -- the trump presidency -- I decided to start this thread. I'd like to see other people's thoughts on this.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2WQ4zkk

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire