samedi 1 août 2020

Banning TikTok?

Trump said he was going to ban TikTok.

Whoa. Ban? What? Do we do that sort of thing here?

As is typical, the headline news stories are sparse on detail, so the articles I read didn't talk about what authority he was using to ban them, or what banning TikTok even means. I'm not accustomed to the idea that I am not allowed to install something on my computer. (Including a phone)

Does he mean ban the sale? Is it sold? Can he do that?

So, anyway, with some unanswered questions in my head, I figured there might be a thread about it where people in the know could post information about what they know. For now, it's off to google to see if I can find out more.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3gvc7B2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire