mardi 25 août 2020

Changing to Edge or Chrome

Recently when I go to some sites on IE, a notice comes up which says, 'do you want to de-bug this site' or something like that. So, having used IE since I started using a computer, I have reluctantly to start getting used to MS Edge and Google Chrome. I've made a start, and although Dolphin say that my SuperNova is compatible with them, it acts in slightly different ways which is a bit disconcerting.

I wonder whether you would advise using Chrome or Edge for IS?

The thing that I'm finding most irritating so far is that, on IE, I use Alt+A for the Favourites menu (Alt+V for View etc) but not only do these strokes not appear to be available for the purpose of using the menu bar, but Synthetic Dave remains silent when I put the mouse over one of the menu bar titles. This I can do if I greatly magnify the screen and put nose to screen to see them!


Any advice or help will be much appreciated.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/34zIb3I

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire