dimanche 29 juillet 2018

Hard drive issues

Few days ago my computer seemed to die, Windows 7 would not start up, could not find any Windows Restore images, so I formatted the hard drive and reinstalled windows.

Windows 7 reinstalled, most things working just fine.

But whenever I restated computer all Windows Restore images seem to vanish and when I restart I get a message that I cannot boot from the drive, but when hit F1 Windows does start up. I did a drive check and get error 2000-0146, which means there is a drive error.

Thoughts? Oh by the way when I did reinstall Windows 7 there was an error saying there was no drive to install to and I had to "delete" and re-add the drives and then I could install Windows 7.

Thanks for any help.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2AkOBGn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire