samedi 14 juillet 2018

Listening to Bikram Yoga While Black

The white spaces defense force continues its uncalled for work.

Quote:

Ezekiel Phillips claims that he was sitting in his car, resting before his yoga class and listening to a Bikram Yoga CD, when a white woman confronted him, telling him that he didn’t belong in the area.

“You’re not supposed to be here. This is a good neighborhood,” he recalled to FOX 11.

“At that moment I’m like, ‘wait hold up’. Have a good day ma’am. Namaste. And I rolled my window up,” he said.



Phillips decided to stick it out. “I thought about it. ‘If I leave, it’s looking like I’m guilty of whatever she’s talking about.”

Police arrived and Phillips wasn’t charged with anything.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2NSCe75

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire