jeudi 19 juillet 2018

responsive website templates sought

I was one of the early generations of web designers back in the early '90s, so understand the basic principles. However, I've been out of the loop for at least a decade, during which mobile has really changed the technical solutioning. My templates and code libraries are clearly obsolete.

I've decided to build my own website as part of becoming a professional author - I have sketched out the site map an high level requirements. Then I went looking for some more contemporary example pages, I've spent a week or so reviewing source code for what look like stripped down, simple, easy-to-maintain sites with desktop, mobile phone, and tablet dimension/user interface support.

Jesus Haploid Christ, what's with all this code? Are ten thousand lines of css and sass with some javascript baked in really necessary to display even the most basic page now?

Hoping there's a simpler solution that I just overlooked in my research, grateful if somebody could point me in the right direction.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2LtavLU

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire