mardi 17 juillet 2018

Bipolar mania and hallucinations.

Having been AWAKE and active for 3 days and nights, and having a blast the entire time, it is obviously going to be CRASH time soon. During the peak of mania, I LOVED everyone! And, I couldn't stop moving. I lifted weights, jogged, stretched, danced like a fool, and was so happy I could barely tolerate it.


Diagnosed Bipolar2 awhile back, I was recently prescribed Abilify. I don't know if it has had time to work, or if it will even work for me.

Hallucinations. I had both auditory and visual hallucinations. I always do, this time was extreme. I know there is nothing paranormal about them. I am aware it is a product of my condition.

But what about other people? Those who seem cursed with Major Bipolar Episodes? Over time, perhaps, they become like paranormal fodder?


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2moUYPd

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire