mercredi 29 janvier 2014

Veria Living- What do you know?

A new channel has appeared on one of my PBS stations called Veria Living. In my area it is coming over a station that normally carries World TV. It appears to be all about living a healthy life style. The show I saw was on human emotions. It seemed legit, but I noticed a phone number running across the top about "free" help from advisors.

I have looked it up on the computer. Veria is apparently an Indian company promoting a "healthy life style" and as far as I can tell is a non-profit. Their show was interesting and informative, and I detected no real "woo". Still; "natural" foods, yoga and other Eastern ideas about health seem to be their main themes. Nothing wrong with that if supported by the facts. I liked the show. Would continue watching if they're giving a straight story.

Just a bit suspicious about any hidden pitch underneath. Any one know anything about it?





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1iMK0g5

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire