vendredi 31 janvier 2014

Making a new album

The second one. The first was bashed together by me and three other non-musicians, bumbling our way through the process. It sold a massive seven (count them!) copies on itunes. Rolling Stone magazine did not review it! (outrageous I know!)



So, with a bundle of new songs, we're back in the studio to bumble our badly timed way through some clichéd (but original) pop songs, with guitar, bass and cajon.



If all goes well, I'll let you all know about the arguments, broken instruments and stroppy guitarists as we go along. If it doesn't, of course, I shall allow the thread to sink without trace. :)



Pi.





ETA - I've been and gone and done it in the wrong place. Could some kindly mod type person move to community. :D





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1cDKUHU

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire