mardi 28 janvier 2014

Stereo Microscope Suggestions

Hi everyone. This is my first post here at the forums, though I have been around for quite a while lurking and reading. I've learned amazing amounts of random things just by reading threads here, and I thank all of you for that.



Anyway, I hope this post is in the correct section and that some of you could offer some suggestions. I've been thinking for quite a while about buying a stereo microscope. I'm interested in medicine and science at an amateur level and I think it would be fascinating to own a good quality microscope. Could anyone suggest what to look for in a good amateur-level stereo microscope? I'd like something good enough that I won't have to replace it after a little while, but I don't need (and can't afford) anything truly professional-grade. If you don't have specific brands/models to suggest, even tips on features to look for would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=272871&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire