lundi 27 janvier 2014

"I spent 14 years in the NFL. Here’s why I’m quitting Congress after four."

I spent 14 years in the NFL. Here’s why I’m quitting Congress after four.




Quote:








People are constantly asking me how similar politics is to pro football. I spent more than a decade in the NFL before spending the past three years in Congress, and the truth of the matter is the two occupations are more alike than not. Both are contact sports, and you’d better be ready to play when you step onto either field. While it’s tough to say which is more difficult, there have been plenty of times in the past few years when I've thought politics was harder. At least in football you know exactly who your opponent is.



He got tired of the BS and backstabbing, and the effects of his job on his family. He wasn't willing to play the game.





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/LffTQd

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire