mercredi 21 août 2013

"Systweak", Registry Cleaner, Ads FLV Player, Bad stuff that won't uninstall

Hello everyone.



As a disclaimer let me explain that I am very computer illiterate. I don't really know what's going on with my computer.



But, I seem to have ended up with a computer gunged up with the worst kind of ads that scream at me that I have to install something called "Systweaks". I think it may have come when I tried to watch live football and I clicked something saying I needed to plug in an "FLV Player". I think it was a lie (imagine!) because the football began playing fine without the player.



Now, however, I have constant problems with a slow computer bunged up with all kinds of problems. At least that is what happens when I use Internet Explorer. I am currently using Firefox to type this and there are no problems yet.



Having said that I have already tried going to the bit that allows me to change or erase/uninstall programmes. I did that for the FLV player and a few other suspicious looking things which have downloaded. But I am still getting my browser hijacked. When I try to open a particular page another page will open telling me to install FLV Player or download something else. It's a real pain!:mad:



One other thing I did do was download something called Revo which apparently allows custom uninstalling of programmes which are stubborn, leave bits behind, or else reinstall programmes already removed. However, I am not really sure how to use it.



Any advice?





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=264060&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire