mercredi 21 août 2013

decent laptop for a 6-yr old?

We're thinking of getting the sprog a laptop for Christmas as he's really getting into Minecraft and Skyrim, and I'd like to be able to play side by side with him.



Does anyone have suggestions on what to look for? I'm not worried about him dropping and breaking it, I'm more concerned with it being able to run some computer games without choking. We've always built our own desktop PCs so I'm clueless as far as laptops go.



We're kind of limited in budget too, AND we're in the UK, so I know that makes things more difficult. I guess what I'm asking is, what's the lowest-end laptop I can get that will still run games like Skyrim?





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=264063&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire