jeudi 29 août 2013

.exe and .jar files opening up by themselves

Iv been having this issue for sometime now and I was hoping someone here can help explain why its happening,

its usually old an plasma based video game and a jar file that was made for the old plasma based game by

fans to add a few extras but now its happening to a video game made with UDK/Unreal Engine.



I have never had a wireless key board or mouse for this pc, and no one else with access to my pc

that I know of is really interested in my old video game although I do have a OUIJA board mouse pad hmm:D....nevermind, any way.

Does any one know how/why this could be happening and should I be concerned about a security issue,





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=264545&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire