samedi 31 août 2013

What if we had $50 million for a new investigation?

Suppose I was an eccentric billionaire. Perhaps for my own amusement I decide to set aside fifty million dollars for the all brand new Truther led investigation into the September 11th attacks that will obviate the hundreds of prior investigations that they don't like.



So the money is there waiting to be spent. How should I spend it?



Who can I hire and not have the Truthers claim they are poisoning the investigation from within?



What evidence can I use that won't be claimed to be faked or tainted later on?



What witnesses can be sourced that won't be claimed to be misled or plants later on?



I am all for spending all that money on this I just want to be sure it will be done to the satisfaction of the Truth Movement so that there will be no need to discredit it later. So how do I do it?





via JREF Forum http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=264600&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire