lundi 26 décembre 2022

[Split Thread] Musk, SpaceX and future of Tesla

Quote:

Originally Posted by lobosrul5 (Post 13972297)
Agreed... but are they better off with Musk at the helm, than a more normal and competent CEO? I don't think so.

ETA: wow... TSLA losses now surpass half a trillion in market cap for the year.

Yeah, the losses are massive and going down more and more every day. It's showing at $137 right now.

I am all for it. I have no investments in Tesla, and I think Elmo is a ******* douche. I hope he drills it all into the ground and ends up having to sell it, or gets the boot, or something.

Elmo got lucky and hired the right people, as was mentioned before, but there's more to it than that. He should let Tesla buy him out and stick with Twitter. That way I can continue to watch this fall apart even more and still feel good.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/9jsoCGz

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire