samedi 31 décembre 2022

Historical figures recently read about you find fascinating

Quite busy reading about Leon Battista Alberti whom I've never known of before and finding his life and accomplishments inspirational at my ripe old age. Considering how long ago he lived it is understood why it took me this long to find out about the man.

Too new to me to who he was to say anything about him but the web has bits of his deeds and life story captured for those curious enough.

What past characters are there that you've only recently heard of that you found interesting, and wish more folk would know of their lives?

ETA: Only searched him online after I wandered upon a street named after him.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/rJDTfeC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire