lundi 5 décembre 2022

Sexism Allowed in NZ

As long as you're Maori.

If you live near wherever Muhammad Ali is buried and the ground's shaking, it's nothing to worry about, just him spinning in his grave at the woman speaking up for sexism.

If any non-Maori organisation refused to let women on a building site, they'd be branded sexist and be in the course of being keel-hauled at the Human Rights Commission.

Maori are exempt, because it's their tradition.

Works for me - my white **** tradition is sexist af - for all but the past century women had no rights at all, and since the church I was christened in is older than the entire history of Maori, I demand that my droit de seigneur* be re-instituted immediately, as all this other nonsense about equal pay and being allowed out of the kitchen is removed.

*I have at least as much historical evidence in favour of droit de seigneur as Maori do of anything at all.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/pPDX2Q1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire