jeudi 18 mars 2021

Xfinity says I'm not connected but I am on other pages

I can even sign into the Xfinity page but when I go to retrieve my mail it says it's not safe and won't open. It says I'm not connected to the Net. But I am connected.

Obviously I can open the forum just fine. I can get my Yahoo and my Gmail email messages just fine.

My bill is current. I have Xfinity as my server. :"server unreachable"

And I can open the emails already on the page. I can't check the spam folder though, I get the server unreachable message.

Any ideas?


Guess I'll try to send myself and email and see what happens. Oh and I have tried to reopen the page. I can but can't get to the email from there.

So far, message sent, not showing up as received.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/3vzIiHz

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire